Minggu, 21 Agustus 2011

HE HAS KNOWN T.T


yes, finally He has known what I am feeling inside.. A feeling I tried to hide from him >,< . I am not smart at hiding my own feeling to those whom I love. It's over, when he knew what I am feeling now.. seems that my world fall apart.
yes I've already known that you have already known something I used to hide from you since I felt this way. You may hate me or fed up at me, whatever you wanna do, you can do it... I admit that I am a loser, I don't dare enough to confess it to you 'cause my words for you are unsaid. I am not a great risk-taker at all, I am afraid of taking all the risk I'll face. I feel relieve now 'cause you have known what is inside of mine. I know everyone has rights "approval & refusal". I do realize I'll never get "that approval"but it's bot gonna be big deal for me. the thing is you have known my feeling, and it's enough for me. i don't dare to step farther, love sometimes force us being hurt, as the consequences itself .

2 komentar:

  1. hmmh..yg sbr aja ya..
    Semua itu indah pada waktunya..:D

    BalasHapus
  2. iya jeng indri aku tahu kok. gag tau kenapa yah aku sekarang agak lega,, setelah dia tahu.. aku harus bisa nglupain dy jeng.. dengan menyibukkan diri gtu dehh ><

    BalasHapus