Senin, 18 April 2011

WELCOME MY LONG HOLIDAY

I've just realized that I've just finished my second semester in ED. Study in ED is challenging and demanding. At the first time I thought that It supposed to be great, but I could see the reality that my first and second semester was really demanding and challenging. I tried to adapt with the lecturer and all material which was written in English. Honestly, I felt down when I entered for my first class. Did you imagine that during the lessons the lecture explained us with English???? My tenant who is also my lecture said that : It only the beginning, it is normal if  you get shock at the moment. Trust me, You'll understand what they say with a long process. It needs PROCESS !! . then, I tried to listen her advice and now I can understand what they are saying. I am really blessed being here as students of ED ^^, I meet the qualified lecturers, great friends, and great community. It was God's gift given to me . At the first semester, I got my result of my study. It wasn't disappointing me, God knows my ability. Once, I was really dissapointed, why I couldn't reach 3.00 ( my result approached it ; i mean almost ).
here, I have many friends . . . but I only closed with some of them... most of them are girls.... They consist of 4 girls. 3 of them are my friends in ED, and the rest is my tenant.

They are :



1.


Her name is Della Nathania a.k.a Dalijah . . . She is the most mature in my groups. One of her hobbies is eating. She can eat lots of food when she is hungry . . . She is the most patient person, she is a good motivator also great adviser :), she is generous... after she met me her sense of humor develops quickly :) . . She never cry in front of us, she is the tough girl =D


2.

Her name is Rea Fang a.k.a Rosiyem . . . pacarnya Rumiyin :) She also to be called as Miss Toilet, coz when we gather in Della's boarding house she really often visit the toilet. so that's why we call her with Miss Toilet. She is fashionable enough, sometimes she is childish ( coz, she is the youngest girl here ). she loves acting so much, she is talkative, she is quite generous, but the weakness of her is that she is LOLA sometimes ( Peace Re ). . . Almost forget!! she is a big fans and Hello Kitty's stuff collector.


3.

The next is Dessy a.k.a Dariyem.... she is funny girl, has a good sense of humor, she is talkative, she is the one who can make me laugh loudly, even there's nothing funny things. she's a caring girl, kindhearted, but sometimes she is stubborn. She likes sleeping on Della's bed :)

 4. 

Her name is Indri. She is my tenant, we stay in the same boarding house. She is talkative, she is smart, she like eating like Della, she loves reading comics so much.... She can sit in the front of TV watching the film all night , , , * betah banget * . . . she likes shopping , also fashionable, she can sing. I feel trembling when she sings a song for me ^^, we ever spent time together in her room for singing together....



and the last , , , is Me..... 

i have many a.k.a like pisang, phobia, Miss Priest, or Sofiatun Bananawati, or atun... hhahahahaha.... Let me tell you about me :)
i am soft (huekss) . . I love singing, writing, reading, and playing facebook. According to them I am a freak person, hahaha.... I begin laugh by myself even there's no funny things to laugh. I am the funniest person of us. Actually I don't know why everything I do seems looks funny like the way I walk. From the simple things I look funny. I like laughing both myself or other, I am a loyal person, so be careful with my heart ;),  I am phobia of Banana.... I'm sweet enough :) . . .



well,,,, my second semester ends now... We'll say goodbye for a long time.... gonna miss you guys :'(



this is for you guys ....







thanks for being my friends here .... Love you so much guys :)





1 komentar: